The following email hosting services are available to our email hosting customers:
- POP3 Email Accounts
IMAP Email Accounts
- Email Forwarding
- Email Control Panel
- Spam & Virus Filtering
POP3 Email Accounts
WorldSpice provides complete email hosting solutions which means you do not need to buy hardware, software, and licenses or deal with maintenance, upgrades, or any other issues involved in running your own email server.
POP email accounts are "real" email accounts. Mail sent to this account is stored on a server until you pick it up with your favorite email program (Microsoft Outlook, Thunderbird, LiveMail, Apple, Android, iPhone, etc.) This is the type of account you want if you have no email account, you need an additional email account, or you want to keep email separated.
Our email servers forward the messages to the email address you've specified at your registered domain name, and you can control the forwarding yourself with our complimentary email control panel. The biggest advantages are:
- Gives you a permanent email address and account that doesn't change if you switch Internet service providers.
- It's more professional in a business setting to use your company domain name as your email address, than using a Hotmail or AOL email address.
Email Control Panel
...allows YOU to take control of your email accounts!
WorldSpice provides all new email accounts with a FREE control panel. Our control panel allows your designated email administrator to manage your email accounts through a web-based interface.
This point-and-click email graphical interface allows you to add, modify, and delete email accounts and forwarding addresses, as well as change email passwords.
Worldspice Spam and Virus Filtering
Are spam emails slowing you down? You need email virus protection!
WorldSpice offers an award-winning spam blocking and virus protection system to provide you with one of the best solutions available today. This email security system:
- Detects and diverts junk email and email-borne viruses before messages clear the SMTP process and reach your computer
- Users have personal control over their own white and blacklists
- Requires no new hardware or software
Our system proactively protects your email system at the perimeter of the network. Within milliseconds, our award winning email solution separates spam and viruses from legitimate messages. Here's how it works:
- Inbound emails from attackers and spammers goes straight to a holding spot for spam email and email-borne viruses and stays there until you delete it or click on "deliver" so it will be delivered to your email system. After 15 days of sitting in quarantine, these emails are automatically deleted.
- Legitimate email is instantly passed on to the destination mail server.
- Suspicious email can either be quarantined or tagged and delivered--these options can be set up in "account settings".
- The entire process is fully automated and virtual (i.e. on the web).
This system filters more than 95% of spam and other email-borne viruses before they reach your network, securing both SMTP connections and content. It's this type of performance and ease-of-use that makes WorldSpice the email security solution of choice.
- Cost Effective, No Risk
- Quick, Easy Implementation
- No additional hardware, software, or ongoing maintenance
- All updating is done automatically at no additional cost
- More Personalized Control
- Highly Secure
- Extremely Reliable
- Large, Satisfied Customer Base
WorldSpice email and network experts constantly monitor evolving spammer tactics to ensure customers have the most accurate and effective spam and virus filtering possible.
Does our processing delay message delivery?
Unlike other "store and forward" solutions using standard email server technology, with WorldSpice, messages are processed in real-time--literally within milliseconds, so there is no detectable latency.
For more information about this service, please contact us at 901-843-9300 or via email at info @ worldspice.net. You'll be glad you did. Isn't it about time to put an end to spam?